We Are Hiring a Dental Receptionist | Dental Administrator
Dental Administrator Job Description
Dental Receptionist / Dental Administrator
Sunlake Dental Care Newmarket is looking for a Dental Receptionist / Dental Administrator to join the team on a full-time basis working 5 (possible 6) days per week and available to work on weekends when required.
The ideal candidate for our team is a self-motivated and experienced Dental Receptionist, a team player, and someone who has excellent communication skills over the phone and in person.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Competitive wage and comprehensive benefits plan
- Friendly and family-oriented dental office
- Training from the experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of experience as a dental office administrator/receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook) and has strong computer skills overall
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities using great organizational skills
- Availability to work 5 to 6 days per week (available to work on weekends)
Sunlake Dental Care Newmarket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Full-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental Reception: 2-4 year (required)
- Dental Office: 2-4 year (required)
Work remotely: No
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour based on the experiences.
Related keywords: dental receptionist, receptionist, dental, medical office assistant, customer service, medical receptionist
How to apply for the Certified Dentist Assistant at SunLake Dental Newmarket?
Please send your resume to email@example.com
16945 Leslie St, Unit 15.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 9A2
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 19:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 18:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 16:00 pm