We Are Hiring a Dental Assistant
Are you looking for your dream job as a Certified Dental Assistant at SunLake Dental?
Are you someone who enjoys a friendly and productive work environment? Are you positive, sincere and caring? We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, detail-oriented team player with excellent communication skills, a sense of humour and certified in dental assisting.
The applicant must be competent in all aspects of general dentistry. Working in our modern, technology advanced progressive office requires the candidate to have good computer skills and a passion for patients.
Only Certified Dental Assistant applicants will be considered. We are looking forward to hearing from you. We offer stable, permanent Full-Time hours (Part-Time also available) in an upscale private practice environment.
We are open seven days a week.
You will feel proud of the work you do here and be recognised and rewarded for your efforts.
- Dental Assisting Duties
- General Assisting (setup and cleanup of operatory rooms, wrap up sets) & Sterilization Duties
- Taking digital x-rays
- Learning opportunities with all dental specialists, Implants, Surgery
- Competitive wages provided
- Flexible hours
- Large, modern, busy dental practice
- Opportunities for growth
- Fun and supportive working environment.
- Some weekends ( alternate Sundays) and evenings required.
- Certified Dental Assistants, HARP certified
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Flexible and Open to Learn and Grow
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Required)
- New Graduates also welcomed
Orientation and shadowing will be offered to accepted candidates.
- Dental Assisting Certificate (Required)
How to apply for the Certified Dentist Assistant at SunLake Dental Newmarket?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
16945 Leslie St, Unit 15.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 9A2
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 19:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 18:00 pm